Divine Healthcare Services, Inc. in Inglewood, California, offers a full-range of services for the disease of substance abuse. Our primary treatment goals include the achievement and maintenance of sobriety and lifestyle changes as necessary which will reflect honesty and respect for self and others.
Our intensive outpatient program objectives are to:
- Restore and maintain personal independence in clients with substance abuse impairments
- Provide a viable alternative to 24-hour residential care
- Provide intensive treatment services to clients requiring more than weekly group counseling sessions
- Assessment and diagnosis
- Evaluation (includes a complete medical, psychosocial
and substance abuse history)
Parenting skill education classes
Domestic violence awareness
Support groups (relapse prevention, codependency,
anger management, etc.)
- Education classes including domestic violence, recovery, relapse prevention, HIV/AIDS, incest, child abuse, anger management, etc.
Bilingual services (Spanish)
Community/volunteer service programs
Tobacco smoking prevention program (helping smokers quit)
Coordination and referral: prenatal, pediatric and other
healthcare, community services, social services and
Social and recreational activities
U.A. testing and optional HIV/AIDs testing
Introduction to 12-step support group
Aftercare and alumni services, etc.
We provide transportation pick-up and drop-off of participants to our facility by request at no charge. Our van is duly registered, insured and is driven by licensed drivers.
As a means for our participants to attend treatment services that will aid in their recovery, we provide a waiting room designated for participants with children. Our waiting room can accommodate up to 10 children.
Our qualified staff includes:
- Medical Director
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Substance Abuse Counselors
Our facility is certified by the State Department of Health Care Services.